Hold your head up high

  • pdf
  • 07.08.2019

hold your head up high Ένα βιβλίο αυτοβελτίωσης με σαφή επικέντρωση στο κομμάτι του εαυτού, με απλές καθοδηγητικές συμβουλές για την επίτευξη καλύτερης αυτοαξιολόγησης εκ μέρους του αναγνώστη. Η γραφή είναι ξεκάθαρη και άμεση, χωρίς τη χρησιμοποίηση περίπλοκων και δυσνόητων εξειδικευμένων ψυχολογικών όρων, καθιστώντας την κατανόηση των προτροπών και οδηγιών που εμπεριέχει, εύκολη και ευνόητη. Ο ενστερνισμός των εννοιών και η περαιτέρω εφαρμογή τους επαφίεται στον αναγνώστη και αυτή διαφαίνεται να είναι και η πρόθεση του συγγραφέα. Υπάρχει, ωστόσο μία τάση αυτοαναίρεσης σε ορισμένα σημεία του βιβλίου, κυρίως στα σημεία αναφοράς στην αξιολόγηση του ατόμου προς τον εαυτό του και τους άλλους σε συνάρτηση με την νουθεσία διαμόρφωσης της συμπεριφόρας αυτού σε διάφορους τομείς του καθημερινού του βίου. Όμως, η επεξήγηση που ακολουθεί στα τελευταία κεφάλαια είναι ικανή για να αποσαφηνήσει τυχόν παρερμηνεύσεις.

More

When god reveals your husband

  • pdf
  • 07.08.2019

when god reveals your husband Kanani loves helping out in her familys store and sharing the wonders of Hawaii with visitors. When her chic cousin Rachel from Manhattan comes to stay for a month, Kanani cant wait to get to know her cousin and help Rachel feel at home. But a clash of cultures ensures, and Kanani feels ignored. She tries to extend hospitality but everything she does seems to make Rachel unhappy.

More

Make your mind an ocean

  • pdf
  • 07.08.2019

make your mind an ocean Simple discussion in 68 pages of what lies at the heart of dissatisfaction: your own mind. Not that your mind is defective, but on the contrary, that it is full of misconceptions but pure in its essential aspect. But my explanation here is misleading in itself, as misconceptions could be taken for right and wrong, which is not the case. No trip, as the author likes to say.Ending with a quote,Recognize the nature of your mind. As human beings, we always seek satisfaction.

More

Repair your credit in 30 days

  • pdf
  • 07.08.2019

repair your credit in 30 days Did you know that you could have credit scores in the low 600s even if you never missed a bill payment in your life. Thats because your payment history is only 35% of your credit score. How to Boost You Credit score 100+ Points Without Credit Repair will show credit industry secrets for maximizing the other 65%. The best part is you will see real results in just 30 days..

More
  • 1 2 3 4 5 6